Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Mexico Sunsets

Happy 2012!

After an almost year long hiatus, I'm back.

I spent my holiday break on my family's ranch in the enchanting state of New Mexico. Out there in the middle of nowhere you can see for miles, and a winter sunset looks like it was painted with fiery watercolors.









This next one is a favorite. The sliver of a young moon was rising over the mountains and a bright star was welcoming it to the heavens.









I wish you all a joyful and beautiful year. See you again soon!



2 comments:

  1. Sweeeet! I love your blog and I love your first-of-the-year subject. Just kinda partial to the sunsets in my new state of New Mexico. Your last pic is fantastic...LOL, wish I had taken it. You may have inspired me to breathe some new life into my blog too...it's long over due!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. Great colors. Glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete