Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What to make: Spinach & Strawberry Salad

This light, delicious salad is a favorite of my friends and they begged me to share the recipe.



I apologize for the picture quality. I think I need a new camera!

Ingredients:

Fresh spinach leaves
Strawberries
Feta cheese
Walnuts
Red wine viniagrette

Directions:

Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and eat. It's really that easy. Actually I like to slice the strawberries. You can use any amount of each ingredient depending on your taste. When it comes to the red wine viniagrette my favorite brand is Brianna's. You'll recognize it for the picture of a strawberry on the front. Bon appetit!


1 comment:

  1. Oh yum...and wait...does it look healthy? You bet. Need to try soon before we northerners don't have strawberries anymore. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete