Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew turns 80 years old this year and her sleuthing skills have never been sharper. I just learned that Vroman's bookstore in Pasadena is hosting a "Super Sleuth Scavenger Hunt" on August 21 from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Participants will be looking for items all over Pasadena and using a digital camera/camera phone/Polaroid camera to document what they find. There is no age restriction and there will of course be prizes. This sounds like a total blast! For more information go to: http://www.vromansbookstore.com/

3 comments:

  1. "By God, she's done it!" (Henry Higgins, My Fair Lady) Fantastic job on setting up and writing your ideas for life in the non-boring lane. I look forward to reading here as often as you post and will add you to my reading list on MY blog! Good job Tumbleweed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...that sounds like a blast! I remember going to the library on my bike and picking up Nancy Drew books and loving them! Had quite a few of my own too.

    ReplyDelete